- Lunch at LEF Restaurant & Bar is 'different than usual'. It is cosy, casual and delicious. It is so different because of the beautiful location at the Doelenplein in Delft. If the weather is nice then you can relax under the trees. The square is an oasis of calm in the bustle of the city. In bad weather it is within easy reach. The interior is like a real French brasserie. The windows give you an amazing view on the canal and the square.
At LEF the lunch consists of several products, all freshly prepared in the kitchen.
- Lunch is available on Thursday till Subway from 12h till 15h
- Minimum number of persons is 6, maximum 50 persons
- Reservations no later than 3 days in advance
- You pay for your lunch on the day itself by cash, with Meastro, VISA or Mastercard
- Click here for the menu